Fuengirola|Villa|3 Bedrooms

R4260466 370,000€
Property enquiry
Thank You
Your enquiry will be dealt with as soon as possible
New Development: Prices from 370,000 € to 419,000 €. [Beds: 3 - 3] [Baths: 3 - 3] [Built size: 174.00 m2 - 174.00 m2] Exclusive in TORREBLANCA, FUENGIROLA. Promotion of semi-detached houses with private pool, garden and basement. 174m2 homes distributed over two floors plus a basement in which two more bedrooms can be built if the client needs it, since it has 44m2 and windows to the garden. Main floor living room, kitchen, toilet and terrace. Upstairs three bedrooms, one of them a suite and a full bathroom to share and a terrace. 2 units available out of 4, completion of works in the fourth quarter of 2023. Semi-detached houses built with excellent qualities, on plots of approximately 200m2 with front garden and parking space on the plot itself and space for another vehicle, front garden with private pool. Very bright homes. Very quiet place, without community fees. Do not miss the opportunity. Prices: €370,000 + 10% VAT and €385,000 + 10% VAT Mode of payment: 20% upon signing the private purchase-sale contract, the rest (80%) upon signing the public deed. *finally, the solariums will not be available as they appear in the infographics, but there will be a hatch with a ladder to access the roof.
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 3 Bathrooms
  • 174.00m² Build Size
  • Pool: Yes
  • EPC: Pending
Category: New Development
Features: Covered Terrace
Features: Ensuite Bathroom
Features: Private Terrace
Garden: Communal
Orientation: South
Orientation: West
Parking: Private
Pool: Private
Views: Garden
Views: Pool

European Property Deals