1 of 22
Located in the impressive gated complex El Madroñal Gate 1 this is a type of estate that seldom comes to the market and has been privately owned for the last 20 years.
The home offers 768 m2 of living space and a plot size of 4594 m2, with 9 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and 1 toilette.
Your family and loved ones will enjoy the spacious patios and terraces which are perfect to entertain guests and take in the incredible view from Marbella all the way to Gibraltar and beyond.
You will love playing tennis on your private plexipave court which was built under the supervision of the Grand Slam winner Gabriela Sabatini. Open plan living room, dining room and kitchen with appliances from Miele and Bosch.
The living room has a fireplace with a Jøtul insert which is perfect for a chilly winter evening. You have your own licensed well that supplies the house and garden with water for a big portion of the year which keeps the running costs very low. The house has all the bells and whistles to expect when it comes to a quality home:
* Heated pool with a cover that heats the pool using the sun
* Professional tennis court with lights
* Three different water treatments plants with desalination and ozone pump
* Under floor heating (water based)
* Hot water through Sonnenkraft sun panels including a backup system.
* Garage for four cars including Tesla charger
The house is mainly distributed over 1 level, with a smaller 2nd floor and a small mini bodega in the basement.
Price: € 6.95M
- 9 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 986m² Build Size
- 4,594m² Plot Size
- Pool: Yes
- EPC: Pending